1. Drinking in public: Carefully cut the top and bottom of a coke can and slide it over you beer.
Hey Presto! A suitable can to be drinking on the street on your way to QUACK at the engine shed!
2. WiFi Passwords: Check out the FourSquare reviews to find the Wi-Fi password of any establishment
Struggling on 3G? Why not check out the FourSquare reviews for the bar / restaurant you’re in and see if anyone has posted the WiFi password. If they haven’t why not ask at the bar and upload it for the next person 🙂
3. Cold Beer: Wet a loo roll, wrap it round your beer and pop it in the freezer
Wait 15mins and your beer will be ice cold. – You’re welcome 😉
4. Microwave Hack: Heat up 2 dishes by placing a mug under one to create more space
Easily create room to heat up last nights takeaway for both you and your house mate at the same time!
5. Sleep Hack: Place your phone in an empty glass to amplify your alarm in the morning
6. Wardrobe Hack: Learn how to fold your clothes to make the most of your storage space
7. WiFi Hack #2: How to boost your WiFi signal in 3 easy steps
Remember: Safety First, if you have a poor signal please contact us on 01522 410 646 and we can organise a replacement WiFi Extender!
8. Washing Up Hack: Run out of clean plates? Why not use a tortilla wrap!
Cant be bothered to do the washing up? Why not use a tortilla wrap! Not only can it double as a plate or a bowl, its also a tasty accompaniment to any meal!
9. Food Hack: Feeling hungry and need a quick meal? Whisk 2 eggs in a mug and pop it in the microwave
Whisk 2 eggs in a mug, place in the microwave for 30s, stir and pop back in for 30s more! Hey Presto tasty scrambled eggs in 60s.
10. Study Hack: Record your lectures and play them back at 2x speed.
Save them to your phone and play them back at 2 times the speed. Why not do this before bed and let it all just sink in naturally 😉